JPNK Blackhead Remover Tools 6 PCS Professional Surgical Extractor Blackhead & Blemish Remover Kit with a Leather bag
- Buy New: $11.99 (On sale from $35.99)
as of 4/26/2017 01:48 MDT details
- You Save: $24.00 (67%)
- Seller:Smart life collection
- Sales Rank:4
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):6.3 x 3.1 x 0.9
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- A Useful Kit:These tools can help to remove blackheads, acne, and various blemishes. To keep your face clean and smooth without the need for treatment in a beauty salon
- Great Quality:100% STAINLESS STEEL Blemish comedone extractor removal tool kit.
- Ergonomic Handle: Anti-slip handles help you better control the pressure during use, ensuring every step can be done with exceptional control and precision to avoid damage to the skin
- Unique Package:good leather bag for transport or storage.
- To have this kit is really important because it can remove toxins from the skin without causing a significant damage.One thing you need to learn is how to use it. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Always remember - be gentle!----Below is the suggest steps to use this kit.
1. Cleanse your face with warm water, and hold a warm face cloth to the area for a few seconds to open up the pores.
2. Place the loop end over the blackhead you want to extract. 3. Gently press down on one side of the blackhead - move the tool across the top (think of spreading icing on a cake...ew!) - a lot of people think the loop is there to press straight down on top.But the best way to use it is to create gentle pressure from one side, and ease it out.This forces the blockage out as .you move the tool over the top.
4. Cleanse your skin again, then apply toner and moisturizer.
5. Always wash the tool in hot soapy water/alcohol and allow to air dry.
6.For using the extractor for nose blackheads, you will need to adjust the angle.You might not be able to get the whole loop over blockages right in the side of your nose. Instead, use the edge of the loop and ease it out, again 'scraping' across the top.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.