Duorime New 7pcs Black Oval Toothbrush Makeup Brush Set Cream Contour Powder Concealer Foundation Eyeliner Cosmetics Tool
- Buy New: $10.98 (On sale from $16.88)
as of 5/23/2017 14:31 MDT details
- You Save: $5.90 (35%)
- Seller:Lady Makeup
- Sales Rank:953
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.4 x 2.9 x 2.2
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
- Remarkable Vision--This oval brush made exclusively with well selected raw synthetic fibre, a revolutionary, engineered fibre made for applying cosmetic and makeup products.
- Versatility Function-The hightest quality are truly more silky soft and fine density.This is the secret of the best brushes to pickup and distribute makeup products better, from liquid and creams to powder and minerals etc.
- Must Own-2016 new hot design brushes,loved by lots of beauty enthusiasts.And tested by many make-up artists and product designer, and their professional requests leads to improve level-up design.
- Cover all of your makeup needs--These brushes are rather universal in that they cover all needs in terms of application.
1、Oval Brush : Cheek Blush & Contour、Foundation、Bronzing or Effects Powder、Setting Powder、Eye shadow colour、Concealer
2、Oval Brush: Cheek Contour、Foundation、Setting Powder、Eye shadow colour、Concealer
3、Oval Brush: Eye Shadow Colour、Concealer
4、Linear Brush ：Eye Shadow Colour、Eye Liner、Cheek Blush & Contour、Concealer
5、Linear Brush ：Eye Shadow Colour、Brow Colour、Eye Liner
6、Circle Brush ： Lip Colour/ Finish、Eye Shadow Colour、Concealer
7、Circle Brush ：Lip Colour/Finish、Eye Shadow Colour、Brow Colour、Concealer
How to use brush:
1.Pick up your choice of product with the brush,start applying the makeup from the center of the face.
2.Using a "Push and Pull" motion,glide the brush across the surface of the skin to blend.
3.Finish off blending with light,circular motions.
How to Cleaning Your Brushes:
1. Place brushes in warm water.
2. Apply a small amount of gentle shampoo to brushes and work into a light lather.
3. Rinse brushes thoroughly under running water. You will notice that the water leaving the brush is tinted from protective coating.
4. Continue rinsing until no color leaves the brush.
5. Allow it to air-dry.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.